terça-feira, 12 de julho de 2011

Jesus, I wanna be YOURS forever :)

Hi, guys! Today I'm gonna write in english only, ok?
The next post, I'm gonna put the translation of this one. :)
Hi, guys, how are you? I'm pretty fine, thanks =D
Today, I'm gonna talk about being from God, worship only Him, give your all to Him. You need, sometimes, to give yourself to Him, surrender. He's waiting for you :)

Jesus gave me a versicle:
"Isaiah 42: 1 - "Behold my servant whom I support, my chosen, in whom I delight. I will put my Spirit on Him, and he will bring justice to the nations."

I hope you make God think about you like this, His chosen, his servant. :)
Give everything you have to Him, Praise His name, Praise His justice, His mercy. Because He's Good and His mercy endureth forever and ever.
Praise Your God :)

Sometimes, we have to do things our own ways, and forget to ask God the direction, what He really wants for us. It's wrong, my friends. We need to pray, ask His direction.
First, we need to tell Him what we want, what we desire to Him. After, He will say what He wants from us, what are his plans for us :D That's the right thing to do



I hope you guys like this post :)
Kisses and Hugs
God bless you so much!!!!

And don't forget: He loves you more than everything :)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

~* Contatos *~

E-mail: sarahlmudesto@live.com



Página Oficial do Facebook (curta você também!!!):